Sunday, December 5, 2010

True Worship: Zachary Tate Smith

I have been around a lot of worship leaders. I believe that God accepts a heart of worship that is true and genuine. I know that He despises shows that are unreal.
 Here is the thing, I am not gonna say much but get straight to the point. I have never experienced such a divine heart of worship as I have this weekend from any other individual like I have from Zachary Smith. I have been challenged not just because of his talent and good looks but because his heart is right. He would tell you its not always right, and I agree, it can't, none of our hearts can truly be right all of the time. I have never, though, seen the tenacity to be in the right heart before going before God's people in worship. Everything about the aspects of the way he leads worship is raw. He uses raw talent from young individuals that are still learning their instruments, but they form well. He knows how to take his worship serious while not to take himself serious.
 We need more worship leaders like this individual. His worship is fruitful and God moves through it. That is what it is about. We can have all the talent in the world, have all the perfect instruments and devices, perfect voice, and sayings, but if God is not the one being proclaimed in all aspects....its just music. Check out my brother Zachary Tate Smith at Calvary Chapel youth bands or at Precept Conferences, if you are able. It would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment